Acquire Critical Entrepreneurial Skills and Get Credit with MGBU 3233
FALL 2019: The Start-up Venture Experience (MGBU 3233)
Earn 3 credits and be assigned a semester internship at a Foundry startup company. The class is taught by a serial entrepreneur and recent guest of Fordham Firesides, Milton Sussberg.
Time: Tuesdays (T) 2:30-5:15 p.m.
Attributes: ENT, PRQU
- Understand how to evaluate a business idea/opportunity
- Examine solutions to problems common to all startups
- Review legal, marketing, and financial considerations
- Explore launch strategies
- Weekly lecture/seminar held at Fordham Foundry (Fordham University’s incubator)
- Sharing of internship experiences
- Case studies
- Startup founder guest speakers
Watch the course 3233 video.
Add the class to your registration plan on my.fordham before your registration date!